August 27, , PM IST India will fancy their chances of wrapping up the five-match series when they lock horns with a beleaguered Sri lanka in the third One-day International on Sunday. The live broadcast of the match will be shown on Sony Six, Sony Six HD and Ten 3 while the live streaming of the match can be caught on www.
- Pakistan cricket live score today Our cricket live score ball by ball interface will be quite easy, even a novice user is going to be to understand it […] The fourth edition of the Pakistan Super League begins on February 14 and will see six teams fight it out for the ultimate T20 prize in the country. Livescore cricket lets you stay updated and be in the games with its ultimate cricket livescore service!
- While India can keep chances of finishing the group stages of the World Cup as the top placed team alive, for Lanka it will be all about bowing out with a win against one of the tournament favourites.
- The men in blue had earlier achieved this feat, thrashing Sri Lanka , at home in limited-over series in In the fourth ODI, the visitors rode on blistering centuries from skipper Virat Kohli and his deputy Rohit Sharma to thrash hosts by runs.
- Live streaming can make you vulnerable to security threats as well as put you at risk of legal action if you are found to be watching copyrighted content illegally. A VPN can protect you from this by encrypting all of your online traffic and changing your IP Address to make it make it almost impossible to trace your online activity back to you directly.
- Cricketnext Staff August 12, , AM IST Indian captain Virat Kohli wants his team to focus on the task at hand rather than get carried away by the prospect of completing a whitewash over Sri Lanka ahead of the final test at Pallekele on Saturday.
- The first match to be broadcast live online will be the opening game between hosts Sri Lanka and India when the tournament gets underway on Tuesday in Colombo.
You can also check out CricketNext's LIVE blog for all the latest action from the match including live scores, ball-by-ball commentary and analysis. The visitors have a lead in the series and can wrap up the contest with another win here before leaving for the last leg of the tour in Colombo.
India recovered from a precarious for seven to record only their second win at the Pallekele International Cricket ground.
The Men in Blue haven't played much ODI cricket here, and Thursday's match was only their second at this venue, having played previously in It does reflect on their hundred percent record here then, and the short two-day gap between the second and third ODIs will help them take the winning momentum forward.
The big question is if skipper Virat Kohli will continue with his bold approach when it comes to team strategy, if not team selection.
- Espn Cricket Live Score
- Live online streaming from ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier